Tuesday, December 4, 2012

More stuff has been made, and thoughts to share

Wow.. I looked at the view counts on the numbers of people reading my blog.. wow.. I'm honored.   Guess I have to take this blogging a little more seriously... Thanks for the time to read this, and for the love.

As I am a newbie in the knitting business.. I have been busy teaching myself new techniques on knitting.. Who knew I would find a hobby that is so enjoyable, and it relieves stress..  I don't know what or why it is.. but I thrive on learning new things.. and love a good challenge..  Case in point:



Yes!  I did teach myself this.. AFTER learning how to knit on circular knitting needles, and making my first hat, and then mastering the magic loop technique on said hat.. Guess what?  No Frogging on my first hat!! How awesome is that?

My confidence was restored, and I needed yet another challenge.. Learning To Knit On Double Pointed Needles (DPNs)   After much procrastination, I caved in and reviewed countless You Tube Videos... I finally got it!  Yes. Sir. Ree.   (See above pics)

Now, I feel I can make almost anything using my newly learned techniques,  A thumb gusset..  or a hat for a mouse.. Yes. Sir. Ree.

Take a peek at what I've made:




     Isn't Teddy just a great friend or what?  Always ready to get off the bed to model something..


These gloves are a bit big for me.. got carried away with the casting on process.. not a big deal or anything.. they are basically a medium/large..  and cozy!



A special thanks for my much maligned antique Teddy Bear.. and a very loving and patient (or somewhat patient) husband..

and now.. here's where it's at:


www.facebook.com/CrazyCozyChick

and

www.CrazyCozyChick.Etsy.com


No comments:

Post a Comment