Friday, December 14, 2012

A work in progress

Hi Everyone..

As the holiday season is rapidly approaching,  I want to take a moment to honor, and to grieve the senseless loss of life which has shocked all of us to our very core.   Why, Why, and Why??? we are all asking ourselves this right now.   There will be countless analogies, theories, assumptions, but nothing will lessen the pain and the suffering for the families whose lives will never be the same again.   In essence, here is a prayer for those who are hurting more than anyone should.

This was posted by a very dear friend of mine, Jennifer.  I've known her since we were in 7th grade.  

It is sad that it takes a tragedy to put things in perspective.  All the things that we want, or would like to have, pales in comparison to the love we already have in our lives.  What I am most grateful for is the love of my family and friends.  All I want for Christmas is Peace on Earth, and Goodwill to Men.    It can't be that hard, can it?

To lighten things up a bit..  I've found a picture of my dear little Chihuahua Lacey.. she's such a joy to our lives..  Here's a picture that speaks volumes of her character:

Oh, mom.. are you done yet?  I'm SO through with this torture!
She Loves, Loves Cats!  Other dogs, and measuring tapes.. not so much.. :) 

On a final note:   This is my hat in progress.   I have to say, I absolutely love the Addi Turbo knitting needles.   I've added some beadwork to my project.   What do you all think of the beadwork?  

I have my daughter in mind as I am making this hat.. question is, would you wear it?   I think I would.   We shall see.   

Love and Peace.   Be Kind. 
~Nancy~


No comments:

Post a Comment